Despite being our lovely little companions and a source of immense joy in multiple households, pets can also be a pain in the neck, especially when it comes to keeping them spotless. Whether it is a cat or a pup, each pet ought to be kept neat all the time, including vacuuming all strands of loose hairs on the skin. Again, the entire house must be kept free from the little furry friend’s hair, with much focus on the hairs that may have trodden into the carpet, get embedded in the sofa or even stuck on the floor.
Shedding is natural, but there could be a big problem in the offing when the hairs, dirt, and allergens aren’t eliminated from the house. And nothing can be as arduous as keeping the matted hairs on the whole home, especially when one family member is allergic to dirt and dust.
However, there’s always a solution to a problem in this world and for pet hairs, it’s the vacuum cleaner. Such a tool is an absolute must-have when you have a pet right at home given that it eases the greatest hurdle among pet owners. And though there is an innumerable variety of these useful machines to choose from, any judicious purchase undoubtedly guarantee many years of comfortable, problem-free vacuuming of pet hair. With so much variety comes great confusion too as which is the best vacuum for pet hair.
Vacuums aren’t just designed to quickly suck pet hair, irrespective of whether they are simple hand-held, heavy-duty upright and bagless or simply high-powered canister. The mantra is to opt for one vacuum cleaner that can collect, suck and filter as many hairs as possible and with clear-cut precision. And so, at this page, we’ve rounded up the best vacuum cleaners for pet hair with an in-depth review of each of them.
Top 10 Vacuum Cleaners for Pet Hair
- BISSELL CleanView Complete Pet Rewind 1319
- BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor 81L2A
- Shark Rocket TruePet HV332
- Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet NV752
- Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus UH70605
- Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind UH70210
- Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Stick
- Dyson Small Ball Upright
- New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog
- Black And Decker BDH2020FLFH
Now let’s have a review of each product one by one so that we can decide which one is the best suitable vacuum.
#1 BISSELL CleanView Complete Pet Rewind 1319
We all admit to wanting cheaper and better quality vacuum cleaners, especially those needed to be used on a daily basis and include a manufacturer’s warranty. And one such product is the Bissell CleanView Complete Pet Rewind that is cheaper than the premier choices with excellent and unrivaled performance. In fact, right from its overall design, performance, and usability, this cleaner clearly outshines the other models out there.
- Type: Upright
- Dimensions : 15 x 14 x 45 in
- Weight : 15 pounds
- Power : 10 Amp
- Cord Length 27 foot with Cord Rewind
- Cyclonic Suction
- Multi Surface cleaner but a great vacuum for Pet hairs
- Brush Roll On/Off toe switch
- Suction power weak indicator
- TurboEraser Tool, Pet Hair Corner Tool, Odor-Absorbing Carbon Filter, Lint Strip, Dirt-Filter Indicator Light and Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank
- 3 Year Warranty
It comes with a longer cord whose automatic rewind function classically means it won’t be a trip hazard. However, in what’s probably the best news for pet owners, this vacuum has an excellent carbon filter that sucks up bad odor off a messy pet’s skin. And besides having an ultra-powerful suction, it is its filters ensure the collected dirt, hairs and dust are collected and kept in the clear bin for safe and healthy disposal.
As per its usability, you’ll fall in love with its long bristles that collect matted hairs on the surface and the shorter ones that clean up the floor. Its suction power indicator is there to tell when its performance is on-point and when it isn’t working properly. And once the dirt bin is full, there will be a trash filter indicator.
And though it comes with a whole assortment of tools, it still has a few demerits. Its hose isn’t reliably long enough, and its rigidity hampers its usage. However, it is light and thus suitable for apartment use.
- Reasonably priced, despite having 5-star features and thus very affordable
- Longer cord with an automatic rewind function
- Come with a carbon filter that’s excellent in odor removal
- Its brush roll has an ON/OFF switch
- Has a dirt filter indicator that tells when to replace the filter.
- Lightweight, compact and thus durable
- Relatively silent and thus good for indoors
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- Can be hard to clean as it would involve removing the whole cyclone
- Their inner cyclones traps dirt and thus hamper seamless circulation of air inside
- Its cord is short
Reviews seemingly suggest that it is arguably the most reliable as a pet vacuum investment. It is relatively silent and does its job reliably well, which again is a plus, considering it does not cost much. Buy it and rest assured that it will do its job well. If not, there’s a 3-year warranty!
#2 BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor 81L2A
As if keeping carpets and hardwood surfaces clean isn’t befitting enough, BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor does an excellent job in vacuuming our little furry friends. Everything from kitty litter, dog food, and dry mess are simply cleaned superbly. What’s more, this wholly lightweight, reliable and versatile bagless corded vacuum is remarkably engineered and thus an excellent cleaning machine every pet owner probably dreams of owning someday in the future.
- Type: Stick
- Dimensions : 10.6 x 11.3 x 43.3 inches
- Weight : 7.1 pounds
- Power : 6 Amp
- Cyclonic cleaning system
- Cord Length 20 foot, manual rewind
- Unique V shaped Base
- Swivel head
- Great for pet hair with unique hair attracting material on base; also one of the best vacuum for hardwood floors
- No brush roll so works good on bare floors
- 1 Year Warranty
Though it weighs a paltry 7 lbs and thus incredibly portable, its 5 amp motor reliably delivers a powerful suction enough to collect all trodden hairs, dirt, and dust. In fact, many pet owners who’ve used it attest to how useful in keeping the whole house clean and thus a terrific time-saver as well.
Performance aside, the greatest selling point of this pet vacuum is its innovative style that features a “V-shaped nozzle” for a near-perfect cleaning. It will gather all hairs, pet dirt, and debris and suction them. However, it is the 20-foot cord and the swivel head as well as its overall small and lightweight design that makes cleaning dogs and cats a lot easier.
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor vacuum cleaner is originally designed for cleaning carpet and hardwood surfaces and once you have it, which means being a great pet vacuum is indeed a plus. The dirt cup can hold more hairs, which offer the convenience of on-off dumping of dirt, at least, once in a while.
- Among the most trusted BISSELL vacuum cleaners
- Very efficient, versatile and feature an efficient design
- Lightweight, mobile and easy to handle with an innovative V-shaped nozzle.
- Powerful suction and thus excellent in cleaning up messy carpets and sucking matted hairs
- High capacity, transparent dust cap
- Long cord for extra convenience in cleaning
- Super-easy to assemble
- Compact and durable
- 1-year warranty included
- Canister so big it can’t fit under furniture
- It is noisy and thus a nuisance
It is a compact pet vacuum too, mainly because it can sit stably on its own when not in use. However, what might turn out to be the greatest impediment to its usage is the unnecessary noise it makes while vacuuming. Again, its performance when cleaning high walls, draperies, and furniture, as well as pets, isn’t excellent.
#3 Shark Rocket TruePet HV322
With nearly the same features and performance as the hugely revered Dyson DC series, yet costing a little over $200, Shark Rocket TruePet is undeniably a complete pet vacuuming device. First off, it is very light; just 9 lbs, and thus very maneuverable, perhaps a trademark among the crème of vacuums for pet hair. Again, it is a compact, durable upright and a handheld cleaner and hence remarkably handy in cleaning pets alongside the common carpets and hardwood surface. Also it’s convertible features allows it to be a great vacuum for stairs too.
- Type: Upright and converts to handheld too
- Dimensions : 47.2 x 13.4 x 102 inches
- Weight : 8.6 pounds
- Power : 4.2 Amp
- 2 power speeds
- Can easily convert to hand vacuum
- LED lights for clear corner clean up
- Cord Length 30 foot, manual rewind
- Removable brush roll for bare floors
- Accessories : Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, Hard Floor Hero, Multi-Angle Dusting Brush.
- 1 Year Warranty
You will probably love how it is engineered to include a motorized brush roll’s dual speed settings, the plug for extra minutes of suction when the power goes off plus it’s washable, reusable fiber duster. It comes with a 32-feet power cord and a dirt cup whose size is twice the standard size. However, with the “never lose suction” cyclonic technology, Shark Rocket is, thus ideal for the asthmatic as well.
With regards to its overall ease of use, Shark Rocket TruePet brings in a new technology that has never been experienced before. The front mounted LED lights make suction a breeze while ensuring that it cleans to near-perfection. The swivel steering technology, pretty much like the smooth maneuverability, it is comfortable on shoulders and wrists as well.
Do remember this machine is super-light, strong and thorough in vacuuming surfaces and carpets and very easy to operate. It is pocket-friendly and compact and hence remarkably durable. And to cap it off, it is expressly designed to be used for cleaning pet hair.
- Lightweight and very portable – just 8 lbs
- Versatile and very reliable with its powerful suction capable of deep vacuuming carpets
- Specifically designed for cleaning pet hair
- Come with LED lights
- Feature a long cord – 32-foot long
- Swivel steering eases maneuverability
- Clear, removable dust cap
- Two washable foam filters
- Can be used to suck dirt at the floor, on the sofa, at the wall and almost everywhere
- 5-year warranty
- Small dirt cup, compared to other uprights
- Can’t stand stable on its own
- No HEPA filtration
- Has an irritating high pitched whistling sound
Several reviews seemingly show that it boasts of deeper and proven cleaning capabilities than those within the same price range, thanks to its design and high capacity functional abilities. Getting such a cheaper, 500 watts of power vacuum isn’t a mere joke, and that’s why Shark Rocket TruePet certainly suits its popularity.
#4 Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet (NV752)
It isn’t by any surprise that Shark Rotator TruePet (NV752) is referred to as a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner. You just have to look at its ability to transform from an upright vacuum to a canister or even a “Lift away pod with powered brush roll” with ease. In fact, judging from its “deep clean” along with the “extreme under furniture reach,” you may think it is among the commonly purchased $500+ worth of cleaners.
- Type: Upright and converts to Canister
- Dimensions : 13.2 x 11.9 x 45 inches
- Weight : 15.4 pounds
- Power : 9.5 Amp
- Fingertip controls
- Best for Pet Hairs, Carpet cleaning and also bare floors ( might scratch if you forget to switch to bare floor)
- Can easily convert to canister
- Swivel head
- LED lights for clear corner clean up
- Cord Length 30 foot, manual rewind
- Easy switch from carpet to bare floor
- Accessories : TruePet Motorized Brush and a Pet-Multi Tool
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology with a HEPA filter
- 1 Year Warranty
Shark Rotator TruePet (NV752) literally embody efficiency and convenience as it is both lightweight; 15lbs, and super-handy with a 30-foot power cord. Again, the cleaner’s 3-in-1 feature exhibited by its powerful suction and almost effortless handling, regardless of the type of dirt it may have collected portrays unmatched efficiency. It similarly treats pet hairs as any other fine dirt, and that’s why it is fondly preferred for apartments that have pets.
And that’s just a start; its greatest selling point is how its design brings about excellent performance. The swivel steering technology, anti-allergen technology as well as the true HEPA filter not only makes cleaning super-easy but unmatched. Along with that, its LED lights on its wand illuminate the surface to guarantee a near-perfect cleaning.
Meanwhile, everything becomes a lot easy, thanks to the head that’s seamlessly maneuvered using one hand while carrying the canister with the contrary. It guarantees an incredible 12-inch cleaning width and offers a thorough cleaning, thanks to its microfiber pad. And so, whether it is cleaning a bare floor, a woolen carpet or even a hair matted surface right at home, having Shark Rotator TruePet (NV752) equals easy cleaning.
- A cheaper, handy, 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner
- Its ergonomic design makes vacuuming a breeze
- Lightweight and excellent suction power
- Great as a pet vac
- Has true HEPA filter and LED lights
- Long power cord – 30-feet
- Has an incredibly useful lift-away feature
- Versatile and multi-surface vacuum
- 5-year warranty
- Doesn’t come with a cord retractor
- 15 lbs means it isn’t as mobile and the others
- Some fibers and strings stuck on the rotating brush bristles
If only its manufacturers had included a cord retractor, I’m sure it would have appeared as the best pet vacuum. Again, it isn’t light enough and may not appeal to the elderly. However, these two demerits may as well be a non-issue given the $400 price tag, its 5-year warranty and the fact that it is a lot cheaper than Dyson!
#5 Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel MAX Pet UH70605
As a pet owner, there’s nothing better than having a great vacuum that makes cleaning pet hair easy. All the hairs shed and matted on the sofa or at the carpet are easily collected and suctioned whenever cleaning is done. Again, if it is a great pet vacuum cleaner with a wider vacuum path and efficient air filtration, the house will always look clean and smell fresh. Along with pet hair, it’s a top rated vacuum for cleaning carpets as well.
- Dimensions : 13 x 15 x 44 inches
- Weighs 18.4 lbs which is an ideal for a powerful upright vacuum
- Corded Vacuum with 28 feet long cord and automatic cord rewind
- Bagless with clear type bin
- Visible brush roll
- Folding handle for easy storage
- 7 height positions to work from deep carpet to any type of floor
- Powerful 12 amp motor
- Multi – Cyclonic suction system ensures great power
- Comes with crevice tool, turbo pet tool, turbo static tool, telescopic extension wand of 24 inches, and a dusting brush
- Has headlights for dark areas
- 12 ft hose length for cleaning ceilings, stairs or hard to reach areas
And much as there are many brands and models of pet vacuums out there today, Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel MAX Pet UH70605 seemingly does a great job. At the heart of this pet vacuum’s incredible performance is a proprietary floor cleaning technology known as the multi-cyclonic suction technology. It is a list of 12 cyclones that separate dirt, dust and hair particles before sending them to the dirt cup.
You’ll find that, unlike the other cleaners, its filters will never demand any form of cleaning at all and the air in the house is safe with no allergens. Additionally, the technology will always keep the air dust-free.
On matters mobility, Hoover Vacuum Cleaner UH70605, its compact body structure along with the pivot wheels creates an incredible balance that makes maneuverability a breeze. Amazing to note is the adaptive swivel head that makes access to hard-to-reach areas easy.
Of course, the experience becomes a lot enjoyable when easy mobility meets this 28-foot cord, rewind and the adjustable nozzle. It is that one vacuuming machine that not only makes cleaning easy and enjoyable, but also with a 3-channel dirt removal with less scatter. Everything aside, however, it is this Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel MAX Pet UH70605’s excellence in trapping even the hardest of all pet hairs that astounds!
- Great maneuverability
- Long, retractable cord
- Perfect for pet owners
- Eco-friendly container
- Powerful suction
- Great for the asthmatic
- Heavy and a bit bulky
- A bit expensive too
It is a bagless and upright vacuum with an eco-friendly container, a long retractable cord, and a powerful suction and thus fit for households with messy pets. It weighs 17.5lbs which is somewhat bulky, though its 120v AC is a sure testament to how powerful the suction is.
#6 Hoover T-seires WindTunnel Pet Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH70210
Even when you’ve not seen or perhaps touched Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind Upright Vacuum UH70210, you’ll tell for certain that’s indeed designed for pet owners. And cheaper as it is, this machine seemingly doesn’t disappoint, especially when you look at how it is designed to suit its principal purpose.
Sure, its performance rivals its peers, especially when you see how it manages to deal with unruly pet hair. But much of it is based on its power, technologies employed on its working and the device’s overall quality.
- An upright ideal weight vacuum just under 18 pounds
- Dimensions : 12 x 16 x 32.5 in
- Powerful motor of 12 amps
- It has 5 positions of height adjustment which are 2 less than the model above, but does most of jobs
- Folding handle makes storage a breeze
- 25 feet cord with auto rewind
- Patented WindTunnel technology ensures no loss of suction during vacuuming
- Air powered pet hair tool to easily get rid of pet hairs from floor
- Pet upholstery tool to remove pet hairs from furniture
- Includes crevice tool and an extension wand to clean hard to reach areas
Yes, it is lightweight and highly portable, but that’s on the surface. When we do a deeper analysis, its vacuum power and performance in cleaning tangled pet hair on the floor, at the furniture or even on the carpet is purely based on WindTunnel Technology, equipped with a 12amp motor. It is its well-designed air flow system, the well-positioned brush bar and the engine that create the impressive performance.
One other feature is its overall body quality that suitably fit its price. The manufacturer Hoover uses recycled and molded parts to cut down on costs, and the results are fantastic. The device is quite sturdy without the undesirable mushy feeling common amongst low-quality pet vacuums.
I bet you’ll fall in love with its unique fold-down handle too, given the amount of convenience it brings forth while in use. Another lovely feature about Hoover WindTunnel Pet Rewind UH70210 is its washable filters that do a fantastic job in absorbing unpleasant odors. It features true HEPA and carbon filters, which in case there’s an issue hampering their optimal working, you’ll be alerted by a unique System Check Indicator.
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Excellent in cleaning tangled hairs
- Compact and sturdy
- Built from recycle parts thus cheaper
- Does well in absorbing bad odors
- Have true HEPA and carbon filters
- It is dependable 5-position manually adjustable brush rolls make cleaning a lot easier
- Comes with an auto-rewind 27-foot cord
- Power controls right at your finger tips; at the handle!
- 8-foot extension hose is just too short
- Dirt bin isn’t handy to dump
Again, it is its ‘old-school’ and dependable 5-position manually adjustable brush rolls that make a collection of all dirt and debris a lot simpler. As you’ll be doing your simple vacuuming, you’ll be engaging and disengaging the selector pedal at will. However, the main demerit is the short 8-foot hose, which may only force you to buy a longer one. And judging from the various customer reviews, it’s pretty clear this pet vacuum can be a pretty decent buy.
#7 Hoover Linx BH50010
If you are starting off and can’t risk taking a huge plunge and buying a premium vac because you are inexperienced, let me bring you a cheaper, user-friendly alternative. Whether you reside in a small house with a pet or maybe you are operating on a tight budget, trust the cordless, lightweight Hoover Bh50010 Linx that charges in a few hours to deliver beyond your expectations.
- Stick vacuum with a weight of 12 lbs
- Powerful WindTunnel technology ensures amazing cleaning
- Sleek dimensions 8 x 10.63 x 25 in
- Battery gauge to let you know how much can be cleaned
- No fade technology battery
- It has automatic height adjustment so no worries of surface change
- Bagless with bottom release dirt bin
- Edge cleaning bristles so that no corner is left
- 2 year warranty
Simple as it looks, this pet vacuum revolutionizes the quintessential ways of getting rid of your pet’s hairs, dirt, dust, allergens, and other household trash. First off, its chargeable and interchangeable battery is an absolute convenience as it makes it a reliable and versatile option. The fuel gauge also enables easy monitoring of the power while its washable filters make it an incredibly economical choice.
Hoover Bh50010 Linx has been around for over six years, and throughout that period, its prominence has always been blissful. It is cordless, 7lbs and absolutely mobile and thus presents limitless possibilities. Furthermore, it’s a budget tool, absolutely versatile and powerful until the battery hits zero!
Its ON/OFF switch located on the handle not only makes control super-easy, but also eliminates the need to bend. It is flexible with low-profile, which again favor reaching those hard-to-reach surfaces, including under the furniture. And finally, its edge cleaning bristles bring work hard to make everything easy to suction.
As for its performance, it comes with an excellent suction power, just about the right amount of a $200 worth of a vacuum. With the WindTunnel Technology’s single air channel, it’s able to trap and collect all hairs on a carpet as well as on hard surfaces. And, its only notable demerit is its performance; it starts to wane with years of usage.
- Cordless, thus lightweight and extremely portable
- Good for all types of surfaces and excellent on matted pet hairs
- Require no much maintenance
- Rechargeable long-lasting battery
- Just about 75 decibels – won’t hurt your ears
- Easy to empty
- Washable foam filter
- Can stand on its own
- 2-year warranty
- Battery doesn’t last long enough to allow cleaning in entirety
- May not last long enough – a year of extreme use
Nonetheless, its 0.23-gallon clear dirt cup can guarantee several rounds of cleaning before emptying of the dirt. Hoover Bh50010 Linx comes with a 2-year warranty; an impressive period for an incredible indoors workhorse.
#8 Dyson Small Ball Upright Vacuum
Dyson vacuums are quite literally the industry’s trendsetters, owing to their large features and rapid technologies employed by its makers. Dyson Small Ball Upright, despite its small stature and low-profile and bright colors, pack in all of the manufacturer’s incredible design and technology and indeed does a fantastic job.
- Upright vacuum with weight of just 12.5 lbs which feels like a stick
- Most powerful vacuum weighing under 14 lbs
- Dimensions : 14.1 x 11 x 31.7 inches
- Has a retractable handle to store easily anywhere
- Self adjusting cleaning head that seals suction across carpets and floors
- Unique head removes fine dust from hardwood floors
- Long reach of 42 feet with hose, cord and wand
- Ball technology lets it steer with ease anywhere
- Hygienic one button bin empty
- Less noisier than most uprights
The best thing about it is how it manages to have the job done yet it is petite sized. Essentially, it is the ball that helps in its smooth navigation, especially around tight angles though the fact that it is bulbous limit the vacuum from cleaning the underside of folding chairs. It is 32” tall with the regular Dyson style, mainly the rest of the Ball series, its color scheme only makes it a stand-out. Its transparent canister, the two wheels, and the nylon-bristle roller combine to make it a user-friendly machine.
At just 12lbs, the little vac is absolutely versatile and mobile enough to clean each room of your home with little noise. Its adjustable handle includes an extra edge when it comes to cleaning different surfaces. However, it is its 31-foot cord worth mentioning given the added convenience in reaching those hard-to-clean surfaces.
As for how it works, it is a multi-surface device, suitable for both hardwood and carpet and works by assembling and then sucking bigger debris, majorly because it is designed for pet hair cleaning. Its amount of suction power is simple enough for a machine of its caliber. Again it comes with a roller brush and the carbon fiber filaments, all for this purpose.
- Lightweight with smooth maneuverability
- Excellent on carpets
- Compact and lightweight
- Excellent on pet hair
- Powerful suction
- Needs little storage space
- Can be difficult to carry
Some of the best reasons to choose it are its 2-tier cyclones, its ease of mobility, the little storage space it needs as well as its advanced and self-adjusting cleaner head. It is durable too, though its only notable demerit – it is way too expensive for its performance but in all terms it is the best upright vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors.
#9 New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog
Miele has, for quite a long time, continued to design remarkable pet vacuums and even when the EU’s rules on vacuum cleaner power consumption were enforced, its great technology couldn’t be sacrificed. Today and humming at a frugal 1200W, its rotating Turbobrush and the new high-flow AirTeQ floorhead makes gentle cleaning of pet hairs possible. And that’s just a snippet of what the device does. Miele can be undoubtedly said as the producer of best canister vacuum for pet hair.
- Miele 6 variable speed motor with foot control pedal
- Onboard accessories making them usable
- Includes Electro-Plus-Electro brush, Mini Turbo brush tool, crevice tool, dusting brush and upholstery tool
- Can be operated in 36 feet radius
- Active Airclean filter cleaning 99.9% of lung damaging particles
- 1200W powerful motor
- Recommended for low to high pile carpeting as well as hard floors
- 5 level height adjustment head
- Dimensions : 19.5 x 11.2 x 8.9 inches
- Weight : 19.4 pounds
It an incredible fashion, Miele’s Active AirClean filters is made to absorb all unpleasant odor, what the other doesn’t even do, silently. It does it through the HEPA filter with extra charcoal layers, and you will even hear your phone ringing while this machine is vacuuming. However, it is the powerful suction from its 1200 watt motor that simply makes it deliver beyond anyone’s expectations.
Designed with a durable ABS plastic body and independent, rubber, 360° swivel wheels Ito guarantee seamless maneuverability. It also features the great HEPA filter whose primary function is to filter as much as 99.99% of all dirt and allergens in the air. And once the filter isn’t effective anymore, you’ll be notified by the TimeStrip indicator.
New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog’s rib-cage canister design enables free air circulation around the bag. But it is its automatic safety Shut-Off feature when it overheats or when a damaging item is sucked up that also qualify it to be among the best pet vacuums. Important to mention is the AirClean Sealed System that makes sure all dust and debris cleaned are channeled to the bag. It comes with an enormous 1.18-gallon bag – the largest of all pet vacuums yet.
If you aren’t convinced that it is a great device for your everyday pet hair cleaning tools at home, then its ease of using will certainly convince you. It features an ergonomic handle that makes cleaning super-easy while keeping the strain off your back. Control is a breeze too, thanks to the ON/OFF brush roll controls. Accessories that supplement its effectiveness include the dusting brush, upholstery nozzle and the crevice tool.
- Powerful with 6 suction levels
- Superb as a pet hair cleaner
- 360° swivel wheels Ito guarantee seamless maneuverability
- Absorbs unpleasant air
- Powered by a 1200watt motor and thus powerful
- Cleans 99.99% of all dirt, thanks to its true HEPA filter
- Comes with an automatic shut off feature for extra safety when it overheats or sucks a damaging item
- Over six different and beautiful choices to select from
- Believed to last for up to 20 years of optimal use
- 7-year warranty on the motor, five years on the vacuum and 1-year warranty on its accessories
- Shorter cable
- Not reliably good for stairs
New Miele Complete C3 Cat & Dog is exceptionally designed and tested to last – up to 20 years of normal residential use. Again, the manufacturer includes a 7-year warranty on the motor, five years on the vacuum and 1-year warranty on its accessories. It comes in various gorgeous colors, and I’m sure you’ll love them too!
#10 Black & Decker BDH2020FLFH 20 v Max Flex Vac
Everything aside, one of the major selling points of any vacuum is its convenience in cleaning up floors without forcing a person to bend down. People with adverse back problems often experience problems running errands, especially when it is a heavy, bulky vacuum device. Yes, it is arguably the best spot vacuum in the world.
However, in an incredible fashion, Black & Decker BDH2020FLFH 20 v Max Flex Vac has managed to offer that much-needed help in solving the problem altogether. It comes with a 4’ wand floor vacuum extension so that you don’t have to bend or even get down on fours, which is great given that it is only of its kind to do that.
- Cordless with Lithium technology and fade free power
- Single charge lasts up to 20 minutes
- Ultra compact yet powerful
- Includes pet hair brush, crevice tool, flip up dusting brush and floor extension
- 3 stage filtration ensures no escape
- Cyclonic suction
- Includes a charging base
- Weighs just 2.56 lbs
- Dimensions : 10.69 x 14.44 x 6.5 in
Packed with ultra-powerful suction, a compact design, and a fade-free Li-ion battery, it just goes where the conventional models can’t. It is bagless, cordless, portable pet hair cleaner whose stick vac floor extension helps deliver impressive performance. It comes with crevice, pet hair brush, 2-in-1 nozzle brush and sticks vacuum flood head for super-easy cleaning.
You may easily confuse its powerful suction motor with that of the $400+ brands. But it is powered by 25watts only and takes a little less than 4hours to charge to completion. By the time the battery’s estimated run time of 15 minutes would be over, you’ll have cleaned a huge chunk of your home. And the sucked dirt, hairs and debris goes through a 3-stage filtration system that prevents them from escaping.
Essentially, this vacuum does everything, whether it is cleaning hard surfaces, carpets, and walls or trapping hairs on the sofa, at the curtains on the draperies. It is lightweight too, a plus amongst those who can’t bear with the heavy Dyson and other models.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and very portable
- Several attachments to collect different types of dirt
- Convenient for those having back problems.
- Decent suction power – nearly rivals the premium ones
- Very affordable
- Ideal for apartment use
- Charges for about 4 hours.
- Small dirt capacity
- Less suction power when the tool is attached
- Only perfect for spot cleaning
- Filter need to be washed quite often
It is a silent 4 lb workhorse that never disappoints and particularly perfect for stairs. It can be used by any and virtually any purpose too, including vacuuming pets. Once its dirt cup is full, emptying is a lot easy, pretty much like the regular washing of its bowl and filter. And when all’s said and done, every purchase comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.