BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum is a perfect budget vacuuming cleaner all over the planet. It is a workhorse of a cleaning machine, vacuuming those hard-to-reach spaces and leaving them dust-free. It has a few, trivial disadvantages, unlike other cleaners of its category.
Glance on Bissell Zing Vacuum
Essentially, it is that flawlessly convenient, whole-home cleaning system, lightweight and compact enough to be moved up and down the stairs. But the best thing about this rather elegantly light device is its swivel cleaning head that makes maneuvering tight corners and cleaning curtains, cushions, draperies, and fabrics a breeze. Moreover, if you have stairs in your home that you find hard to clean, this is one of the best vacuum for stairs.
Features and Specifications
- It is a Bagless vacuum cleaner that delivers a powerful suction.
- A multi-surface cleaner – comes with a multi-surface floor nozzle to clean all floor surfaces; carpets, hard floors, fabric, curtains, walls, etc.
- Features a clear bin with 3-stage filtration with dirt cups filters and a post-motor filter to capture and collect fine dirt and dust.
- Its excellent and consistent performance is down to the cyclonic cleaning system
- With an easy ON/OFF button, switching between cleaning carpets, surfaces and draperies become comfortable.
- Not true HEPA air filtration, although all of its filters are reusable and washable.
- With a transparent plastic dirt cup, the user will be able to see when it’s full. Emptying is easy, basically when it reaches the FULL line.
- It weighs a paltry 6.2lbs and features a comfy swivel head.
- Comes with a 15 feet (4.5 meters) cord with an incredible automatic cord rewind feature
- Powered by a 9 amp motor and thus easy on electricity
- Can be a little noisy
- An excellent entry-level vacuum cleaner, ideal for apartment – it can be seamlessly used by the elderly as it is light and guarantee excellent performance.
Design and Construction
Compact, lightweight and durable, BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum is indeed suitable for those houses that need a simple, powerful and convenient cleaner. Despite being a small machine, this canister vacuum cleaner is powerfully assembled with heavy-duty plastics so that it’s easy to use, yet durable and ideal for people of all ages.
Everything from its transparent plastic dirt cup, ON/OFF button and the wheels make it a machine that’s easy to maneuver around and clean those hard-to-reach surfaces. Again, its appealing design perfectly puts it in the caliber of those premier, safe and effective bagless corded vacuum cleaners of today.
Even when it is an entry-level vacuuming machine, its 9 amp power makes it an ideal choice for anyone who can’t afford to incur high power bills. But when you use it, you’ll delight with its robust and even suction power bolstered by the cyclonic cleaning system. It is a multi-surface cleaner, does its work with near-absolute reliability and a good lightweight vacuum for hardwood floors too.
Why Choose BISSELL Zing Rewind – Strengths and Weaknesses
Without a doubt, there’s no perfect vacuuming machine out there, and that’s why when you need one, it’s imperative that you consider one that favors your needs as well as your budget. Let’s look at where BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless Canister Vacuum, Caribbean Blue – Corded scores big and where it is an inferior cleaner.
- It’s hard to get a budget vacuum cleaner that’s bagless, and that’s what makes this one a revolutionary machine.
- Its 3-stage dirt and dust filtration are amazing for a machine of its caliber.
- It is a light, multi-surface cleaner whose swivel head gets the job done with ease.
- If you need to buy your elderly parents a vacuum cleaner, then this is it. It is easy to be carried around, cleaned and stored and doesn’t require lots of maintenance.
- The 1-year warranty depicts the manufacturer’s assurance that it is a high-quality vacuum cleaner.
- Its 15-feet power cord is a little shorter.
- It can be a noisy machine.
- It comes with no variable suction control.
Undoubtedly, it’s hard to get a cheaper and better vacuum cleaner than this today. With its excellent quality, portability and reliable performance, BISSELL Zing suitably befits all households. It is fairly priced as well and judging from a number of reviews and ratings it is garnering at the moment; no one can doubt its quality. Despite costing little, it is reliable, easy on power and durable. Everything aside, this vacuum cleaner is worth your bucks!