Does cleaning high traffic areas of your home, including carpets in your living room and the kitchen area often appear a big, insurmountable ordeal?
If you need a budget, stick vacuum designed to guarantee that quick clean-up and more years of superb performance, a corded, stick vac could be your best choice. That’s because, with such a device like Hoover Corded Cyclonic stick vacuum SH20030, all your everyday cleaning worries and hassles will have been solved altogether. Besides, there’s probably no other ideal cleaner made with those living in apartments and small houses in mind than this one.
Hoover Linx Vacuum SH20030 | Comprehensive Review
Forget about its sleek and versatile design. It is how it is engineered to suit all everyday vacuuming needs at home that make it among the best rated carpet vacuums. Sure, it is lightweight with a powerful motor, but that’s nothing compared to its wind tunnel technology that serves to suck all embedded dirt, dust and pet hairs from the carpet.
Along with that, this simple, swivel steering, low-profile machine’s extreme recline handle makes everything breezy and enjoyable. Yes – it is simply what you’ve been looking for regarding cleaning below furniture, upholstery and the entire house’s carpet.
Features and Specifications
- Corded, bagless stick vacuum with cyclonic dirt separation technology and powered Brushroll ON/OFF feature for a smooth transition when cleaning different surfaces.
- Remarkably lightweight and portable – just 10.6 lbs
- Swivel steering and low-profile means it is stable and moves about with ease.
- Powered by a 2 amp motor and has a 20-foot power cord with non-automatic cord rewind feature.
- Has edge cleaning bristles that serve to remove all dirt on the edge of the carpet.
- Washable filters; no HEPA filtration system.
- Feature an Extreme Recline Handle with automatic height adjustment that enables easy reaching of under furniture.
- A pair of soft, non-marring wheels for seamless maneuvering around while cleaning carpets.
- Come with an 11” wide cleaner nozzle that provides quick, dry mess cleaning.
- Transparent dirt bin that’s detachable and an easy button release cup for hygienic dirt disposal.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Design and Construction | Best Corded Stick Vacuum 2016
Without a doubt, everyone loves the simplicity of bagless stick vacuums. And as for this Hoover Linx Cyclonic Stick SH20030, nothing makes it an awesome solution to all your vacuuming problems than its overall construction. It is a compact, low profile vacuum with a swivel steering head and reclines handle, a wide nozzle, and two soft wheels. All these design features enable smooth movement and easy vacuuming.
But it is important to acknowledge other petite, yet essential features, led by the ON/OFF brush off feature and the detachable dirt cup. It doesn’t have any accessories, but with a 20-foot power cord and washable filters, you’ll enjoy the convenience of cleaning the entire room without experiencing any battery run downs or needing to replace its filters. Remember, it is so lightweight that you can actually carry it around without feeling tired!
With a 220 watt motor, many would expect this Hoover Stick to be a complete disappointment. But it is surprisingly powerful with transcendent suction needed to suck all dirt, debris and pet hair and thus leave the carpet looking clean. In fact, it is the wide nozzle and the edge cleaning bristles that bolster its performance, making it an excellent choice if you reside in a small apartment. See the hoover corded cyclonic stick vacuum sh20030 manual
- Very lightweight you can literally lift it while climbing the stairs.
- Great suction for its power level.
- Corded with no battery and thus no battery run down issues.
- Easy switching between different surfaces thanks to brush-roll ON/OFF feature.
- Low-profile and stable for great maneuverability thus easy vacuuming experiences.
- Long power cord is convenient while cleaning spacious homes.
- The wide nozzle means you’ll spend little time cleaning.
- Excellent in sucking all common dirt, dust and pet hair.
- Not unnecessarily noisy.
- Hygienic dirt disposal.
- Great price and a 2-year warranty.
- If only its power cord were longer!
- If only the dirt canister were bigger for fewer emptying.
- Has no attachments thus limited usage.
- The switch is wrongly placed, which makes it hard to use while vacuuming.
Even when it costs a little more than $50, this bagless stick vacuum manages to outsmart other premium uprights and canister cleaners. Of course, that may sound bizarre until you get to see its features and even give it a real test yourself. It is lightweight with great suction and Hoover’s cyclonic dirt separation technology and thus a supreme choice.