Though all pet owners enjoy companionship and unlimited fun offered by their little furry friends, many of them also have to put up with the hectic task of keeping their cozy homes tidy. With a pet that sheds pretty often, maintaining the sofa, the carpet, and the entire house clean and smelling fresh is no mean feat. It is a job that can’t be completed by using a mere cleaning detergent and water – it requires a dependable pet vacuum!
A Little Introduction to Hoover Pet Plus 70605
We’re introducing Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus UH70605, a formidable choice for pet owners. It is a corded, bagless upright vacuum designed to accurately handle all pet vacuuming problems commonly faced by pet owners. At the heart of its working is Hoover’s proprietary floor cleaning technology that includes a multi- cyclonic suction system. Along with is a Brushroll with an ON/OFF switch and a light machine that maneuvers smoothly.
Weighing a paltry 23 lbs, Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus UH70605 is primarily notorious in moving through furniture and accessing hard-to-reach areas. But it is the 12-foot hose in tandem with the 28-foot power cord that brings that much-needed convenience to aptly clean the entire area. It is powerful too, and, without a doubt, among the best vacuums designed to ensure all carpets, tiles and hardwood surfaces are clean and all pet hairs are sucked!
Features and Specifications
- It is a multi-color, corded, bagless upright vacuum designed with multi-cyclonic technology for more effective cleaning and air filtration.
- Powered by a 120 v AC motor and thus powerful suction.
- The Multi-Cyclonic Technology has 12 cyclones to separate dirt from hair before reaching the filters for final separation.
- Has a 28-foot cord with an auto-rewind feature.
- Seven-floor settings of the nozzle mean it’s flexible to suit different types of floors and surfaces to be cleaned.
- Motorized brush system for a more efficient cleaning and a pedal ON/OFF switch for easy control while switching between different surfaces.
- A 12-foot extension hose and a 24″ Telescoping Extension Wand for super-easy cleaning of ceilings and high walls.
- Weighs just 23 pounds and with the folding handle, it will always maneuver smoothly.
- 15″ Cleaning path ensures you spend the least amount of time cleaning.
- Also, has HEPA filtration system.
- Its other accessories include the 24-inch Telescopic wand, 12-inch crevice tool for cracks and crevices, Pet turbo tool as well as a dusting brush to clean furniture, stairs, and draperies.
- Costs a little over $150 and comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Lightweight and extremely portable
- Excellent in cleaning tangled hairs
- Compact and sturdy
- Built from recycle parts thus cheaper
- Does well in absorbing bad odors
- Have true HEPA and carbon filters
- It is dependable 5-position manually adjustable brush rolls make cleaning a lot easier
- Comes with an auto-rewind 28-foot cord
- Power controls right at your finger tips; at the handle!
- 8-foot extension hose is just too short
- Dirt bin isn’t handy to dump
Design and Construction
Of course, no one can deny that how a vacuum is design primarily defines how it will get the job done. And with that regard, Hoover WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus UH70605 is a bagless, corded upright designed to allow free and comfortable movements. Though it isn’t similar to the Dysons, the incredibly formed body structure and pivot wheels combine well with its weight and height to guarantee smooth movements.
Aside from that, it is a lightweight pet vacuum whose long hose and an even longer power cord means a lot more convenient moments of cleaning a spacious room. Of course, that means you’ll never have to unplug the cord and start vacuuming afresh when you’re battling a roomy space. The ergonomic handle also folds for easy storage while the automatic recoil cord makes it smooth to wrap up everything once you’re done cleaning. It isn’t lightweight though and that’s solved by the entire vacuum’s maneuverability.
It can’t be a great, well-designed vacuum without delivering perhaps the best, awe-striking performance. Though powered by a 120v motor, it packs in a powerful suction enough to suck all dirt, dust and allergens and ensure all of them are filtered from the air before it passes through its HEPA filters. Incredible to note, it is excellent in cleaning carpets and hard surfaces and collecting all matted pet hairs.
And by the sheer fact of having Multi-Cyclonic technology, you can be confident its performance will never be lackluster. But if you aren’t convinced that it is what you’ve been looking for, just take a second look at its accessories as well as the manufacturer’s warranty.
Without a doubt, Hoover never disappointed when releasing this amazing carpet cleaning vacuum. Its power isn’t centered on its unrivaled suction power alone. It is what many pet owner may have been looking for. And so, don’t even think about it – buy it.